Apopka Roof Repair
The Gold Standard in Central Florida
At ProFormance Roofing, we know your roof serves as your home’s first line of defense against nature’s elements, meaning it will break down over time. Our team of Apopka roof repair experts can guarantee that your roof’s repair, no matter how big or small, is expertly completed.
Call ProFormance Roofing at (407) 228-2545 to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.
Common Causes of Roof Damage in Florida
Besides the general and expected breakdown of roofing material over time, certain abrupt occurrences can shorten your roof’s lifespan.
The following events are common causes of roof damage:
- Standing water that doesn’t drain after a storm - Ensuring that your water drains after a storm is crucial to making sure that your roof doesn't receive water damage.
- Wind or hail - Strong winds can often times rip off tiles and shingles from the roof. But, with hail it can cause dings in the aluminum siding as well as asphalt shingles, whereas with vinyl siding it can cause cracks.
- Falling trees or other objects - If a tree falls onto your roof, even if it doesn't seem like any damage was done, it's always good to have someone come out and inspect the structural integrity of your roof after a tree has fallen on it.
Most unexpected damage is caused by storms. This accident-related damage is typically covered by most homeowner’s insurance policies, and our Apopka roofing repair team will work with your deductible to take care of all or part of your repair costs.
4 Signs You Need Roofing Repair
- Cracked or Missing Shingles - Take a look at your roofing shingles. Do you notice if the shingles are curling at the end or if they're cracked? If you see this, your shingles are close to the end of their lifespan and you may need our Apopka roofing repair team to come and provide their expert service.
- Shingle Granules in Your Gutter - If you notice something like black sand in your gutters, this is a sign that your shingles are wearing down. You may need to replace your roof if this is happening, but have one of our professional technicians come out and take an expert look.
- Sagging Rafter - Make sure to check out your rafters in the attic on occasion. If you notice them sagging, this could be a early indicator that your attic has some moisture leaking from the roof.
- Wall and Ceiling Stains - If you have stains showing up on your wall or ceiling, you may want to have your roof checked. Take a few minutes now and then to ensure you don't notice any stains. If you do, call our reliable Apopka roofing repair team to come out and take a look.
Our Process for Roof Repair in Apopka
Our team prioritizes your needs throughout your project. We are always upfront, honest, and transparent from the initial estimate to final inspection.
We take a five step approach to every Apopka roofing repair job we take on. This includes:
- Step 1, Evaluation: After contacting our team via a phone call, our contact form, or through our online quote calculator, your designated Apopka roof repair representative will reach out to set up an initial meeting. This meeting will consist of using satellite imagery measurements of your roof and walking the base of your home to give you an exact quote.
- Step 2, Scope of the Work: Your representative will meet with you a second time to go over your financing options, sign paperwork, choose product color, and finalize a production date. ProFormance Roofing’s permitting department makes it a priority to acquire the permit and order all materials right away so there are no production delays.
- Step 3, Production Day: Our crew will arrive at your home between 7 AM and 8 AM on production day. Construction work will begin and will continue until completion, weather permitting. There will be a designated foreman on-site for the entire duration of the project. Typically, about 95% of homes are completed on the same day.
- Step 4, Clean Up: Upon completion, your yard and the surrounding areas are thoroughly cleaned with a magnet and all debris is hauled away.
- Step 5, Final Inspection: After all the debris is cleaned up, a final inspection will be called. You, your representative, and your designated foreman will perform a final walk-through.