Apopka Roof Repair Experts
The Gold Standard in Central Florida
Your roof serves as your home’s first line of defense against nature’s elements, meaning it will break down over time. Our team of Apopka roof repair experts can guarantee that your roof’s repair, no matter how big or small, is expertly completed.
Common Causes of Roof Damage in Florida
Besides the general and expected breakdown of roofing material over time, certain abrupt occurrences can shorten your roof’s lifespan.
The following events are common causes of damage to Florida roofs:
- Standing water that doesn’t drain after a storm
- Wind or hail
- Falling trees or other objects
Most unexpected damage is caused by storms. This accident-related damage is typically covered by most homeowner’s insurance policies, and our Apopka roofing repair team will work with your deductible to take care of all or part of your repair costs.
ProFormance Roofing prioritizes your needs throughout your project. We are always upfront, honest, and transparent from the initial estimate to final inspection.
We take a five step approach to every Apopka roofing repair job we take on. This includes:
- Step 1, Evaluation: After contacting our team via a phone call, our contact form, or through our online quote calculator, your designated ProFormance Roofing representative will reach out to set up an initial meeting. This meeting will consist of using satellite imagery measurements of your roof and walking the base of your home to give you an exact quote.
- Step 2, Scope of the Work: Your representative will meet with you a second time to go over your financing options, sign paperwork, choose product color, and finalize a production date. ProFormance Roofing’s permitting department makes it a priority to acquire the permit and order all materials right away so there are no production delays.
- Step 3, Production Day: Our crew will arrive at your home between 7 AM and 8 AM on production day. Construction work will begin and will continue until completion, weather permitting. There will be a designated foreman on-site for the entire duration of the project. Typically, about 95% of homes are completed on the same day.
- Step 4, Clean Up: Upon completion, your yard and the surrounding areas are thoroughly cleaned with a magnet and all debris is hauled away.
- Step 5, Final Inspection: After all the debris is cleaned up, a final inspection will be called. You, your representative, and your designated foreman will perform a final walk-through.